Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Human Hair Type:||Brazilian Virgin Hair||Style:||Jerry Curl|
|Hair Extension Type:||Hair Weaving||Hair Color:||Natural Color|
|Hair Style:||Body Wave Human Hair||Shippment:||DHL TNT FEDEX,UPS,EMA Etc.|
Full cuticle virgin remy Brazilian Human hair 4*4 lace frontal closure with 3 bundles human hair extensions
|Hair materials||Brazilian vrigin remy human hair also supply Malaysian hair,Chinese hair,Indian hair, Peruvian hair,Cambodian hair....etc|
|Hair Texture||Body Wave,Silky Straight,, Jerry Curl, Loose deep , Deep Wave, these styles in stock.|
1. Factory price with superior workmanship
2. long-lasting;tangle free;no shedding;double layers machine made weft
3. prompt delivery if instock
5. thick hair from top to bottom
|Size||4"X4" also supply 13"X4",360WIG etc|
Natural color (other color can be custom made as your request)
You can dyed bleach
|MOQ||3pcs hair weave+1lace closure total 4pcs=1pack(set)|
|Hair Length||8" 10" 12" 14" 16" 18" 20"|
|Hair Quality||Soft,Silky,Free tangle,no shedding,no smell,no lice|
|Packing||Clean PVC bag and carboard or Custom Packaging Bags|
|Shipping time||Stock:2 days,order:3-5days,urgent order:7-10days|
|Payment terms||ESCROW,Western Union,PayPal,T/T,etc|
|Shipping Express||TNT,DHL,UPS,FedEX,EMS ETC|
|Related Items||Human hair weaving,prebonded human hair extensions,clip in/om hair extensions,micro ring/loop hair extensions,lace closure,toupee,360wig,full lace wig etc|
Full Cuticle Virgin Remy Brazilian Human Hair 4*4 Lace Frontal Closure With 3 Bundles Human Hair Extensions, High Quality Brazilian Lace Front Closure,Bundles With Closure Cuticle Aligned Hair,Peruvian Hair Lace Closures
Q1 How to care your hair products?
1. Gently detangle the hair by combing through with a paddle brush( or a wide toothed comb for curly styles), working from ends to roots.
2. Run lukewarm water through the hair.
3. Using a mild, highly moisturizing shampoo that is PH balanced, gently massage through the hair by squeezing out excess water with your fingers, working your way down the length of the hair.
Do not rub or twist the hair.
4. Rinse the shampoo out thoroughly. Dry with Towel and then apply a generous amount of moisture rich conditioner. For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends.
Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root.
5. Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring.
6. A) For synthetic hair: Leave to Air dry. Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth.
Q2 Why choose human hair?
Human Hair offers the most natural look and feel. It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair.
It is also extremely versatile. Human Hair can be cut and styled to fulfill your personal needs. And while it can be a more expensive pick, with the proper care, it is also more durable.
The origin of the hair and the processing technique are directly related to the strength and quality of the end-product.
The chemicals needed, to sanitize and strip away the original color to produce different curl patterns and colors, are very strong and can affect the integrity of the hair depending on method used.
When a higher quality of chemicals and a more artful approach to processing is used, the results are higher quality product and thus higher price.
Q3. What is remy hair?
Remy hair is hair that has been collected by a hair donor. The cuticles are not stripped and remain aligned in one direction. Most human hair sold in the hair extensions industry undergo a cuticle-stripping process called an acid-bath.
Then, a silicone is placed over the cuticles to give the hair a faux shine and smooth appearance. This silicone wears off when the hair is washed, therefore, the cuticles are disturbed and return back to their unruly state,causing the hair to mat and tangle easily. Remy hair does not mat or tangle because all the cuticles are aligned and intact without the use of silicone.
Remy hair can be found in many portions of the world. The most popular type is Indian remy hair. Its texture and color can be easily matched to the majority of ethnic groups in the world.
Remy hair also comes from South America, East Asia and Europe. The origin of the remy hair an individual purchases is not as important as the kind of care that was given to the hair when it was first collected from the donor.
Q4. What is Virgin Remy Hair?
Remy hair has a smoother, shinier, and healthier appearance than regular human hair. When washed, it will not mat and tangle. Virgin remy hair has not been chemically processed;
this hair is raw and natural in other terms. Non-virgin remy hair underwent some sort of chemical processing in order to achieve another color.